StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Friday, January 26, 2007

It has already been a week since i update my bloggy. If not for 'naggings' frm my awesome frens (refering to my tagboard), i supposed i will not even bother to do anything to my blog any sooner. haaz...
Haiz...i'm starting to feel d pressure in sch. Tonnes of never-ending readings n presentations r haunting me. It's even worse to see some others have adequate understanding on d readings when i don't even know wat's d hell is going on. Is it because i'm incapable or is it because d readings r simply too abstract? I canot stop questioning abt d abilities of myself. Help...i'm feeling so intimidated n demoralised. "shoo...! shoo...! negative thots n emotions,off u go!!!!" argh.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home