StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Tall guys/petite girls?

I headed to Orchard yesterday after after tuition. Guess wat?! i saw quite a handful of tall guys w petite girlfriends. Btw, i hav been seeing this trend/phenomena many time at various occasions. There was this couple whereby their difference in height was so great tt i couldn't resist myself to look at them. According to my estimation, the guys is abt 190cm while his gf is ard 140cm. See the difference? No wonder it's so difficult for some of d tall girls to find tall guys..lol...Do tall guys usually like petite girls? Isit becoz they look defenceless, so tall guys feel tt there is an obligation to protect them? or isit becoz they look cuter n more demure? I'm standing at 169cm u see...so i'm quite curious abt it...can any guys share w me their perspective on this? thank u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home