StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY 2007 to all !

Qb, andy n i went to Plaza Singapura (PS) to watch Fast Food Nation before meeting up w seet, ek, van, agnes n ben for the new yr count down at esplanade yesterday.
Since we still had lots of time to spare after d movie, we decided to travel by foot frm Dhouby Ghaut to City Hall. On d way, qb was craving for tau huay! Jus like pregnant women craving for food..jus kidding, no offence ah...=x haaz... Oh ya, i mus thank qb for treating me a bowl of tau huay. n i mus say it was really really tasty! it's so white, soft n smooth! An especially wonderful desert for ladies who wan their skin fair, smooth n soft! =)
Soon we met up w d rest of out gang n headed to Changing Appetite at Marina Sq for our dinner. Due to d earlier tau huay, i was to full to hav any dinner, so i skipped it.
and again, we still hav abt 4 hrs to kill before d count down. So we wandered ard Marina Sq be4 goin to d bridge opposite esplanade. A place situated to get d best view of d fireworks. We stood for 2.5 hrs till our watch stroke 12 midnight! My legs were sore! I had leg cramp while squeezing within d crowd to catch d last train. It was no joke loh...damn crowded n v stuffy. i almst suffocated. There were quite a no. of banglas too, so we were extremely cautious of our safety.

When we reached seet's place, it was alr 3am! we bought a bottle of vodka each n some food to fill our hungry stomaches. I bought a 8% alcohol rashberry vodka which i thot was rather fragrant. Having finished my vodka within 30 mins, my face felt hot n very red! hm, like baboon's ass? lol...However, i wasn't feelin dizzy or floaty. Just numb. I was still clear headed n having conversation w my frens, though i was craving for d urge to b drunk once...haaz...
Btw, i only slept at 8am this morning.

PS: I wan to thank all my frens who share my sadness n happiness, ups n downs w me in d yr 2006! n i will treasure each n every1 of u more in this new yr becoz u guys play a big role in this plain n dull routined life my mine. U guys make it meaningful n colourful. =) May peace, harmony, happiness n good health be blessed upon my family and all of us! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home