StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Fun evening at starbucks!


jhui, ailing n me! didn't really get to take more pics...this was taken while waiting for d rest of d girls to arrive.

I really enjoyed myself a whole lot w my sec sch girls frens at yishun Starbucks yesterday! They were jiahui, jiayin, ailing, shang, cc n jiabi...though jiabi is guy to b exact! haha! We were at our full blast. or should i say we were d noisiest customers there? *guilty look* As usual, i was d 1st to reach. Actually, i was already at northpoint at ard 5.15pm n i waited till 7pm. Our chatting session lasted for a abt 4 hrs! haha...i wondered, did we really had so many topics to chat abt? =p

Love ya girls! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home