StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm pissed off again!

I was so pissed off jus now... n still is now! Not becoz of my comp, but my WONDERFUL & ANGELIC students! After i walked all d way frm yis mrt to their hse after sch today, their maid told me they wld not b back frm sch until ard 4pm! That's 1.5 hrs more to wait be4 my watch struck 4. I couldn't possibly waste my precious time there n by the time i finished tution, it wld b really late. So i went home instead. Haiz...i'm really mad at them for being so irresponsible.Yesterday night, i msg tellin them i wld reach their place at 2.30pm but they didn't even bother to inform me tt they were unable to make it on time! Or even they only knew it today, they should hav call me since they were able to call home to tell their maid rite? Really don't know wat d kids r thinking nowadays............i give up!

PS: i "nearly" got a heatstroke from d scorcing n glaring sun! haa...i'll make sure they'll get it frm me tml! heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home