StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

finally online...

my comp was down for the longest time...2 days...i hope this wld not happen again...*pray hard*

12/12/05 (mon)
returned frm work at ard 7.30am...had 2 cuts on my right hand...they were contributed by the stupid motorola handphones! they hav sharp mteal chips...n i was being unreasonably scolded by the idiotic group leader!!! almost cried out of anger...but i manage to hand back my tears...coz i mus not cry in front of her! if not she will think tt i'm afraid of her! no way! haha...

at ard 8am...my dad drove my mum, sis n me to my aunt's place for house cleaning before rentin out...3 storey semi-D leh...so until siao! esp i after workin night shift...lol...but most of the cleanings were done by my mum...she's really a super woman! kekez...as usual, my sis did the least n claimed she did alot...waha...who will believe her? the ans is --- no one! ahaha....
in between the helpin out, i managed to get a 3 hrs nap on the cold marble floor...BrrR~


Today
went to orchard again....shoppin with mum! hehez...i like shoppin with mum coz she can help me pay...hehe~ very bad rite...actually not really jus tt...it's abt spendin some time with each other...=) bought some clothes n then went to cwp's cold storage alone to buy my sis's cca party stuffs..v ma fan...haa...since ys was at cwp too, we met up n went home...
tt's abt it...tataz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home