StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

sianz...

today was rather sianz for me...the only thing tt fascinates me was watchin agnes did her pedicure...hahaz...it seems like very shu fu...lol...but it cost 28 bucks...quite ex for some1 who is as broke as me...wahahaz...

haiz...i'm goin to continue lookin for jobs tml....

met 3 ah bengs at 7-11 on my way home....luckily the cashier (who is my mum's frend) told them not to disturb me...so i hurriedly paid for my bread n walk away....i loathe them! they r a burden n a pest to society!

i mus learn to control my temper...mus turn it to minimum...haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home