StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

stupid hairstylist

i'm so fed up today! got cheated by the hairstylists!!! argh...somemore i had a small agrument with my mama earlier on...
i really felt like scoldin the hairstylist rite in front of his face!!!! my highlighted hair is fadin which he garanttee it wun fade for at least 3 mths! n his attitute really sucks! he's being so rude to his customer when he's in the wrong! gosh~ dun hav the capabilties still wan to act professional...really xiao si ren....! wahaha! somemore he charged the same price as the other salons in town!!! v bu yao lian rite? i tell myself, i will never ever step into tt non- professional n expensive salon again!!! me n my cousin r boycotting tt salon...haha......serve him right......

there are also few other things bothering me...but wun b tokin abt it here......
i'm goin to slp n wake up fresh tml...n yes! i'm goin to bake...kekez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home