StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Friday, December 02, 2005

prom...

jus had my prom nite a few hrs ago...
venue was at grand hyatt.......
i wore an orange dress n went for a free makeover...spent quite alot of $$ for prom which lasted only a few hrs...haaz..
when i reached there...i couldn't even recognise some of my frens...they look so diff with their make-up! all become even prettier! hehez...who says YJC no pretty girls? kekez..
i like agnes' n shu ming's hair! nice! heez..
we took lots of photos using only my frens dig-cams...coz i dun hav 1 n i lai bu ji borrow it frm my cousin...haiz..so ke xi...i could only "beg" them to send me those photos...i'm goin to work n use my pay to buy a dig-cam!
the food there was....hmm...ok....some were nice but some were not...there was no DJs coz we only paid $65 instead of $80...wat i dislike most abt the prom was the songs for the dance! not hip de...made me sianz 1/2! haiz...act i was lookin forward to the dance but it turned out to b a
disappointment...
wat was more sao(3) xing(4) was tt i couldn't go pubbing or clubbing....haiz...coz i hav motorola orientation at 8am -10am tml...so i need to get home earlier to get some slp...however, lookin at the brighter side...i got myself a wkend job! =)

hope to receive those prom photos frm my frens soon...so tt i can post them in my blog, provided i learn how to post photo in a blog...ahaha...pai tuo ni men le! thanks! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home