StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Thursday, December 08, 2005

suay suay...

i thot i will not b able to blog again for...mayb days...? coz my comp is encountering some techincal probs...i almst cant make it online...phew~

this wk really suay for me loh...1stly is the stupid hairstylist, 2ndly is the stupid job agency, 3rdly is my comp n lastly is my hp (the rubber part gone missing)....haiz..mus go temple pray liao...haaz...

on top of all these suay things....it's really a bless tt my banana cake turn out to b alright! heez...n my mum says it tastes quite gd...hehe...happy~ happy~ =) hope i'm not begin too bhb here...hahaz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home