StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Thursday, December 08, 2005

it's so sianz...tt's y i keep blogging...lol...
i went to meet my darling minjie to giv her her belated birthday present jus now! waha...her present was shared by van, seet, steph n me! hehez...i also let her try my banana cake! n she said it was nice...kekez...my dad too...got sense of satisfactory leh...happy~

guess wat? i chatted with mj for nearly 2 hrs at admiraty mrt...we were not sittin but standin! haaz...when i told my mum abt it, she said i siao! there's a mac within walkin distant to sit n chat, but yet we chose to stand...haha...silly rite... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home