StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

sluggish day yesterday

Yesterday was really a sluggish and lazy day for me. Stayed home the whole day when i was supposed to go to my secondary friend john's 21st birthday party. Girls, im very sorry for the last minute cancellation of appointment. I was really feeling lethargic and giddy from the lack of quality sleep. Hai, still owe you girls $16 for the present. I will make sure i pay up as soon as possible. Gosh..i already started owing people's money right at the beginning of the year. LOL..
Tell me how could i rest well when i have to go through series and series of dreams? What i meant was having all sorts of dreams in just one sleep. Long or short, coloured or black-white, pleasant or frightening, you can name whatever you want. haha..

In total, I took two short naps throughout yesterday. After dinner, i watched 2 vcds which i had been "preserving" for almost 5 months! They were "The Freedom Writer" and "Forrest Gump". Both movies were nice and they made me teared with their touching storylines..and of course, not to forget about the actors' and actresses' acting skills. They played a crucial role in making the story and character alive by giving life to it. =)



2008 will be a good year for all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home