StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Saturday, December 22, 2007

DISGUSTING encounter

Yesterday on the way home, around 12.45am, my mum and i had an uncomfortable encounter around my neighbourhood when we went to get Macdonalds for my sis. A filthy old Indian man was trying to me funny with us!!! Filthy not only referring to his mind but also in a literal sense! Somemore, he gave us a pervertic smile while licking on Mac's ice cream cone, which i found really DISGUSTING and SICK!!!!! So i shouted fiercely back at him ( i tried to be as loud as possible) to BACK OFF and eventually he back off. If he really dared to futher test his luck, i swear i would scream and shout to attract a whole lots of attention to make sure he regrets his actions! Because the good business Macdonalds was just 10 metres away. Honestly speaking, i was surprised at my own response, didn't know where that courage came from. Perhaps i felt the need to protect my mum even though i was panicked inside, that was maybe why i became tougher enough to be able to react in an aggressive manner to WARD OFF LAO TIKO!!!! Damn those sickos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home