StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Saturday, December 08, 2007

dinner with clique

Yesterday was the first time i met up with my clique after a long long time. About a month i think, all thanks to exams mugging. I was glad to see most of them except andy, who apparently becomes an avid gamer? hahaz...he will not be joinning us again later for board games at minds cafe.

Back to yeaterday. We went to a Indonesian restaurant at Lucky Plaza. They are famous for their fried ayam. Pricing range wise is rather reasonable. Average pricing is around $5 ++ for the chicken and rice. Not to forget about their balacan. It is super duper spicy and has an intensified flavour which i love alot! Knowing that i love spicy stuffs, van and ben "donate" me their balacan. Partly was also because my beef balls beehoon soup did not come with any balacan. haha. That's very nice of them. =)

After dinner, we strolled around orchard aimlessly before we settled ourselves at some cafe at Cineleisure. I was in total good mood because qb had said something that made me drifted to cloud nine. Thanks qb! you made my day! =) and also agnes told me she and van noticed that i had a waist now. LOL...received so many compliments yesterday. maybe i was in the midst of entering lalaland? haha. thanks peps.


My beef balls beehoon soup and indonesian ice tea. I like this dish because the serving portion is just right, broth is light but sweet and it is very healthy. =)


Their ayam pengyet and the other one was fried beef.


Some dessert.


They were happily waiting for their food to be served. hahaz.



2 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Denise welcome to lalaland, where it is post-examinations and X'mas shopping spree season (less than 3 weeks away from X'mas, mind you!) XD haha! Isn't that great? Anyway thanks for telling us about the restaurant, because like many of the people I don't really venture deep into Lucky Plaza in search for exquisite Indonesian cuisine :) judging from your post the restaurant looks great! Especially the beef ball noodles that you've ordered... it looks wonderfully gorgeous! I hate myself for not discovering the gem earlier, because now I'm stuck in a country called Malaysia!

     
  • At 7:24 AM , Blogger me said...

    yoz teddy!
    yes yes, xmas is nearing and everywhere is filled with the seasonal atmosphere! =)although Lucky Plaza may look quite rundown in appearance but it actually had quite a few eateries around. =) maybe some other you can go and have a little tour around lucky plaza with your friends after you are back in singapore. =)

    enjoy your holidays!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home