About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Thursday, November 15, 2007

    I got tagged by jiahui ! S0 below is my response. hahaz...


    so here's my 8 points about my perfect partner.


    1. Love me for who I am

    If he did falls in love with me, it is the real me he is in love with. If he could not love me for who i am, then i guess he is not for me.


    2. Expressive

    Honestly, i'm quite an insecure person at times, hence i need somebody who would reassure his love for me every now and then. =)


    3. Sparkles in the eyes

    To tell if someone is really in love with me, the sparkles in his eyes would not lie...


    4. Thick lips

    So they are kissable...hahaz.. well well, my mum told me guys with thick lips are more sentimental, less tendency to be heartless...
    ( i don't know how true is that but i do hope it's real. lol... )


    5. Family oriented

    He needs to learn how to love his family first before he could have the abilities to love me. Because family is the most precious gift i can ever have...


    6. Responsible

    my man should know how to carry responsibilities because it is crucial for managing a family with me.


    7. Able to communicate effectively with me

    This is the fundamental aspect for a healthy relationship. At least unnecessary misunderstandings could be prevented.


    8. Respect me

    Personally, i regard respect as the basis of interaction for kinship, friendship, partnership and nonetheless - for relationship as well.. If someone could not even respect the ppl he/she loves, he/she do not have the right to enter a relationship as he/she would most definitely end up hurting the other party. Then what's the point, right?


    8 People to tag on:
    Steph, teddy, wei ching, esther, cecilia, binglin, ruiting and ren wei

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home