About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Friday, October 19, 2007

    i'm crazy

    Gosh...something is wrong with me. Guess what? I slept at 4am and woke up at 5.45am! It's less than 2 hrs of sleep! My brain was so awake while i was supposed to be asleep. Don't even know what is my brain and body system are doing. Must be all the idiotic essays and readings i did earlier on before i slept...First a zombie, then now - a goner. haha. Just pray hard i would not be a woodbridge 'permanent resident' with all the assignments, readings and exams that are still pouring in. hai...i'm so dead. HS 201 essay is such a killer! I hate classical theories! haha.

    well well, I have to try catching up with my beauty sleep now then do more readings later. Tataz

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home