About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Saturday, October 13, 2007

    Blood donation


    He's blue and mine was pink.

    Yesterday, mr g and I went for our blood donation at Outram HSA. It was his first time blood donation and my 5th time. Yap, i am so proud of him! hahaz.. And also, he don't mind going for it again.

    But yesterday was quite a nightmare for me. Know what? The nurse missed my vein after inserting the THICK needle into my flesh! What's worse? she drew d needle out a little then continued digging and finding my vein. What i meant by "digging" was really literally digging. The second attempt was totally like hell because i could feel a sharp pain when she inserted the needle once again. For me, i do admit my pain tolerance level is quite high. However, this time it was so bad that i had to tell the nurse it was painful. Tears were involunteered, but of course i managed to control hahaz. Imagine, i had already been injected with local anaesthetic. Hence to feel pain on top of that was ridiculus. She tried a total of 3-4 times but failed. So she asked for another nuse to help. Luckily, she found my vein right after and my blood started flowing. Never in my previous donation had i encountered that! But this would not make me stop giving blood, i will be there again next year. *Just pray hard this will never happen again* =S

    Going for clique makan-ing trip at qb's parents 'zi cha' stall for dinner! yeah.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home