StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Saturday, December 22, 2007

christmas celebration with the elders

Today our RSP Elders organised a Christmas celebration for the elders at AWWA Home. It was definitely a fulfilling and satisfying experience for me. =) Really had fun interacting with the elders. I was incharged of one of the game stations with other two members. The elders were required to throw a ball (made of newspapers) into a basket and they were give a total of 3 trials each with every coupon. We actually cheated abit by giving the elders extra chances to throw so as to ensure they get a prize at least. Seeing them full of smiles and laughters, made me felt so so so good! =) It was absolutely an enjoyable day! Woohoo~



The elders waiting for prize giving session. They were all full of anticipations! =)


Food distribution by the volunteers. Can you spot van? lol..



3 of us in-charge of the aiming game. I must say those elders were really good in their aimimg! hahaz.



After CCA, i met up with my mum to do some shopping at the pasam malam nearby. Bought 2 tops that cost only 10 bucks each. Super duper reasonable. So i'm intending to get more. haha. Then we went to my grandparents' place to have dinner and tang yuan. yum yum! Happy dong zhi to all!


My sweet little cousin!


awww...she's simply so adorable! I wouldn't mind planting lots of kisses on her chubby cheeks! hehe...


nice hairstyle, anyone? hahaz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home