StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Clique Christmas Gathering


Met up with clique yesterday for a gathering. Though it was a short one, it was an enjoyable one. =) Ben, agnes and I had a drink at KFC first and then walked around Far East while waiting for the rest to arrive. We started to exchange little gifts once everyone was present because i had to go off earlier to meet mr g in Yishun.





Belated birthday gift by van with my name on it! 100% handmade and i love it alot! =)



The clique of 8.



me and ben.



agnes and I.
Didn't have a chance to take pictures with the rest as i was rushing for time. Next time peeps. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home