About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Thursday, June 07, 2007

    219 bbq gathering!

    Yesterday was a super enjoyable day at East Coast Park for all of us. 219 girls rocks!
    We took alot of photos yesterday and most of the group photos are with seet. I was so happy and excited to see some of the girls whom i didn't get in contact with for the fast few months or even 1 year. It was nice to see all of them getting on well with their studies and everyday lives. And illya is thinking of having another girls' night out soon! yeah~
    If anyone of you want to grab any of the photos, feel free to patronize our blogs. =)

    Haiz...actually i should be going out with seet and her sister later. But i was woken up with swollen gums. The area where my wisdom tooth should be. They are forcing their way out of my gum. Both top and bottom at the same time! I can even see the tear at the lower gum. Yikes! It's quite painful until i don't feel like going out..Can't even bite food properly at the left side...oh man...hope the swollen part with subside and the pain will go off real soon. hai.... Seet, i'm sorry 'fly you aeroplane' again...



    Two lonely souls (me and xiao hui) looking out into the horizon...very MTV right? ahahaz...


    Illya was so hungry that she could not wait for the bbq to be cooked. That burger was from Burger King. Nice one!







    Panda darling and I.

    Our food...I really must thank seet, illya and bernie who helped the most in bbq. Without them, we would have to starve. lol.. =p

    illya and I. We looked so .... white!


    Seet at work. See how engrossed she was in bbq-ing. Haaz..


    I was munching on a crab stick. Delicious~


    But...i was not the only one. Bernie and pei kiat (my panda darling) were also as hungry as i was!
    Notice a ghostly figure behind them? That's me! hahaz.

    Perhaps we were too hungry while waiting for more ffod to be cooked. Here we were trying to chew on the coconut tree bark.


    (Left to right) Bernie, me , illya and xiaohui (xh).


    Illya was the one who asked me to post this on my blog. Hahaaz.. Guess which was the cup that contained chilli sauce??


    We were trying to act miss universe again...




    Yun dan and I.




    (Left to right) min jie (mj), me, bernie and panda darling.



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home