About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Friday, May 25, 2007

    A day out with the girls

    Seet was so efficient in blogging that she uploaded all the photos we took on our yesterday's outing to the Singapore museum. I need to wait for her to upload so i can grab these photos from her. Hehe...
    The place was newly renovated and it looks so post-modern. I think the exibits are interesting,and what's more? The entry fee is so CHEAP! $10 for adult. $5 for student. You can get another 50% off if you were a passion card owner. Thanks to bernie, we only required to paid $2.50! Very hua suan k! LOL.


    I was drinking frosty lemon tea at Secret Recipe at PS while seet, agnes, illya n bernie were having their lunch.


    Agnes and I on our way to the museum. Seet said we both looked like aunties! hm...actually, i had the same opinion too.. LOL... =X


    The Singapore Museum.


    The swinging chandeliers. They were pretty.


    We were trying to act as Miss Universe. AHahaa! Having lots of fun!


    Up to the 2nd floor to the history gallery.


    Taken in front of a mirror.




    All thanks to Agnes' vigilant eyes, we were able to have a look at this super high end sport car - LAMBORGHINI! It was parked outside of the museum. Whoever own this car must be super duper wealthy. Soon, this sport car became one of the exibits too because curious passer-by started to form a crowd around it.

    That's about all. Can't wait to meet up again! =)

    4 Comments:

    • At 10:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Nice photos Denise! Haha you look really beautiful! Serious :) haha! No la you all don't look like aunties... I would rather see it as you girls are a bunch of really good friends! Aunties are those old people who put 3 inches of makeup on their faces XD

      Anyway it's really nice to know that you all went to the Singapore museum! Nowdays not a lot of people go to the museum, including me *bangs head against wall* the last time I went there was when I was Sec 3 because I've got a research paper to write about historical stuff ;)

      It's holiday now! Do you get one-month off to? Enjoy your holiday! Haha! Have a great weekend too!

       
    • At 11:04 PM , Blogger me said...

      wow..thanks for the compliment teddy. *blushing*
      yap, they r my good buddies that i got to know during jc. =)

      Actually, it's worthwhile to give the newly renovated singapore museum visit. There are so many things to see and explore.

      It's holida for me too! But mine is a 3 months off! hehez.. envy? don't worry, u will get yours when u enter Uni at the end of the 2nd semester. =)

      Enjoy your holidays to the fullest! Take care~

       
    • At 9:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Woah 3 months off! That's like 3 times more than mine XD haha! Now this explains why my friend's sister is going on a shopping spree this weekend! My friend told me that his sister was super excited but I forgot to ask him the reason. Now I know why. She's in university now, and gah she've got a 3-month break too!

      Enjoy do enjoy yourself fully during the break! Anyway your post motivated me to visit Singapore Museum. Maybe I shall drop by tomorrow :)

       
    • At 9:42 PM , Blogger me said...

      oh, no wonder..

      You will get lots of surprises there. Enjoy youeself tml! Have fun! =)

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home