About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Monday, May 28, 2007

    Going orchard with mum.

    Today I treated my mum to some good food at Lucky Plaza. It was a belated Mother's Day treat.

    I was glad my mum had enjoyed herself today!

    On our way there, outside Takashimaya, I was stopped by a guy. Initially, i tried to avoid because i thought he was one of the suveyor. Then he told me their agency was trying to scout for new faces for M1 and starhub advertisements. He passed me his name card and asked for my number. I hesitated and turned to my mum for some help. And she said there was no harm giving them my number because if i were to be selected, i will at least have a source of income. So i just gave loh. Anyway no high hopes for that. There are so many other girls with better criteria around. Hence, there is probably no chance for me.







    Before going to Orchard.


    Playing with my camera in the bathroom. Haaz.




    At Mos Burger.




    kk...i was trying to be narcissistic..


    oh gosh! Is tt the middle finger??! My mum was trying to be funny! *no offence* LOL


    Mum & I

    2 Comments:

    • At 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Cool! Glad to know that you and your mom are so close :) Anyway, I think it's okay to give them your number since if you get harrassed you can ditch that number and get a new one ;) it's not really sensitive personal information like your name and address etc. Hope you will get chosen :D and everyone will see your face in advertisements all over Singapore! Haha!

      Nice photos of your mom! LOL I never expected your mom to point that finger (yes, that finger) but it's funny! Haha! She's blessed with such a loving daughter!

      P.S. Just a curious question - do you have any siblings?

       
    • At 9:40 PM , Blogger me said...

      hahaz..no chance for them to 'harrasse' me because i gave tt agent my previous no. unintentionally! gosh~ how could i forget my own hp no.?! *faint* LOL..

      My mum is a very fun person to be with! she can even click with my friends. Still very young at heart. Thanks! I'm blessed to have such a wonderful yet funny mum!ahahaz.

      oh, i have a younger sister who is currently in seconday 3. She's 5 years younger than me. =)

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home