StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Garden!


My family went to semb garden to buy some new plants for d coming CNY in d evening jus now. These were d pics taken using my sis hp coz i forgot to bring mine! if not d pic quality wld b much better. hahaz... =X
I'm thinkin of posting up some pics of d flowers we took. They r so pretty k! Love them so much! But i hav to wait for my sis to upload! argh...nvm, i will pester her until she does it...hopefully it works...hahaz...


Actually, my sis is quite vain ok! lol...


i was trying to act idiotic while my sis was trying to act cute!! wahahaz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home