StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Sunday, February 18, 2007


my 'biao ge' (d one in white n grey long sleeve) n 'ah yee'. Actually i wanted to take a pic of my cousin without him noticing, but somehow he knew i was up to sth. so he turned his face away frm my cam! argh~ if not u guys can c he looks like. ahahaz.. he has got most of d criteria of being a person one can depend on. Gd character, v smart, mild tempered n he i even c him peeling prawns for his gf k! But too bad,girls out there hav no chance liao, coz he's been attached. hahaz. n he's 21 this yr.
My ah yee is even 'scarier'! she's gg aus this jun to obtain her PHD! She's my idol! heez.. =)

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home