StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

End of exams!

yeah! I declared the end of examinations! Finally...after these 2 weeks of 'mugging in hell'. Haaz..So wei ching, vanesse, esther, seng keat and me went to Far East to shop as a form of celebration to mark the end of examinations! But of course, seng keat didn't go there to shop. He went there just to have dinner. LOL.. We had the olyster mee sua plus fried chicken cutlets from Shi Lin. Nice!

Since exams ended, i must start to ask my gang out liao. Miss them so much! Especially the girls.=)

There is so many things i want to do doing the holidays. Everybody, it's 3 months ok! so shuang! need to give tuition, find jobs, meet up with friends, vocal lessons makeup (because i had temporary stop attending a few lessons due to exams) and read! I know people will call me siao. Still doing reading after reading piles anf piles of articles for exams??!! of course not. I have waited long enough to be able to read something i'm interested in.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations! Haha it's time for you to enjoy yourself finally! Have fun!

     
  • At 8:37 PM , Blogger me said...

    thanks! woo hoo! =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home