StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

These past few days have been really hectic. Busy with essays assigments & presentations, burning midnight oil for days hence making me so deprive of sleep. My 'best' record so far was having only 2 hours of sleep. yes, 2 hours! and needed to spend 12 hours in school the next day. Hai...don't know why my lecturers like giving last minute assignments, accumulating everything towards the end of semester. Stoning has become my middle name. Call me a zombie if you like..LOL.. It has been tough and pressurising. Seriously, I'm afraid of losing control and being unable to cope. Well, enough of complains. Let's brush this unhappy stuffs aside.


Yeah, i must say i'm very fortunate to have rainy weather friends who will stand by me and giving me encouragement whenever i am down. Thank you girls!
Van & Ching, thanks for the help! Tomorrow's lunch, my treat! =)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hang in there denise! Just try your best and have no regrets. Don't overwork yourself. Remember to get enough rest! Exams are just helping you to realise what you need to focus on when preparing for the next one. So just give your best shot and get to know your strength and weakenesses. Exams are test of your academic progress, not for everyone to ace for!

    Take care and have a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home