StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Thursday, April 19, 2007

not feeling well again...

what i'm typing now is nothing to be happy about. Reason is because i'm having an upset tummy right now. I had been rushing to the toilet to LS (around 10 times) since yesterday and i suspect i am suffering from gastric flu. Luckily nothing serious happened during my 2 exam papers, one morning paper and one evening paper. I was thoroughly drained from head to toe. Only just i was scolded by my mum for LS-ing because she said the toilet had only been washed today...sad man...i was feeling sick and weak to my knees for going in and out of the toilet, yet she was here scolding me for dirtying her toilet bowl, for not going to the doctor and for touching her things because she said i was full of germs. haha...*cold sweat*

BUT it is still alright as i know there are people who show their concern and care in a more positive manner. It is not that my mum is not concern about me. It was just that she showed it in a more indirect way.

2 paper down and 3 more to go! jiayou everyone! Let's us celebrate once exams finish ba! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home