StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Friday, April 20, 2007

feeling tired.

Frustrating! now it's my dad turn to scold me for doing nothing about my diarreoa! As if i wanted this to happen. argh...i woke up at around 3+am and have been rushing for toilet until now. Really need to consult the doctor but...i'm worried that i will need the toilet in the middle of waiting for consultation. sian man! I'm feeling exhausted. The only thing i can do for now is to drink h2o to replenish all the fluid lost from my system and hope i will not get any more reprimandings from my parents. Because that will not make me feel any better. Haiz...hope this LS thing can stop as soon as possible...

Going to get more rest. Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home