About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Sunday, March 18, 2007

    In response to Teddy's 'bombshell'!

    About myself from A - Z

    A for apple: I love to eat apples and i used to eat one everyday during my JC days. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. No wonder i have been feeling sick more often recently, because i seldom eat apples now. Should recultivate this habit.

    B for bowling: The drain Queen! Blowing Ball always ended up rolling towards the drain.

    C for cancerian: I'm born in July 13, so naturally i'm a cancerian.

    D for deterioration: Memory deterioration to be exact. Think i'm getting older and my memory is failing on me. hahaz...

    E for Espson: The brand of my printer i'm using now. It's super lousy, slow and loud. Can't wait to save enough $$$ to purchase a canon 4-in-1 printer.

    F for failure: Afraid of failure and having the tendency to run away from it rather then facing it instead. A negative mindset that need to be altered.

    G for G-string: I had been sort of being "tramatized" by G-string. Reason is...i had encountered a stranger, a man, who worn a G-String!!! It was so gross and disgusting beyond any description. There was this man at the void deck which i saw when i was on my way to YJC (JC2). He was bending down trying to tie his shoe lace and that was when i saw a G-string appearing! It's not that i saw it in purpose, it's because the colour of it was so striking k! RED!!! No kidding man...the mentioning of it gives me nightmares! haha.

    H for home: No where is better than home. It's a place with shelter, warmth and support from my family which i can trust and depend on.

    I for ice-mountain: Ice-mountain was a nickname given to me by my secondary school classmates. Because my hands are usually very cold, just like ice.

    J for Jujubes: My all time favourite sweet pastille by Hudson's. It's a good remedy for throat irritation. Among the 3 flavours - original, herb and honey lemon, i like honey lemon best!

    K for Kuantan Malaysia: It's a place with beautiful seasides...love it.

    L for Lamer: Some people had claimed that i can be quite a lamer sometimes that i was able to freeze others. Haha...Seems like my lame-ing skill has improved throughout the years...muahaha!!!

    M for Musiclinc: I attend my vocal lesson there.

    N for NO smoking: Smokers please kindly stay away from me. I don't want to be a passive smoker and die of lung dieases. Thank you.

    O for OBS: Went to OBS (Outward Bound School) for class bonding in JC1. Though only a handful of people went, i still think it's a wonderful experience and memories that are worth keeping. =)

    P for punctuality: Punctual is my middle name. Whoever who knows me would know that i'm very particular in this aspect.

    Q for Qualitative & Quantitative Reseach: This is one of the Sociology core modules i'm studying now...

    R for running: I dreaded PE whenever i was supposed to run. Especially my 2.4 km run for NAFA test.

    S for singing: Actually there are many things that i can associate with 'S'. But i chose singing instead. Singing is my way of relieving stress and emotions. I love to sing, that is why i learn singing.

    T for tuitor: I'm currently a tuitor of 2 upper primary students. By tuitoring them Maths, i can easily puke 'chilli sauce'. LoL...

    U for untidy: My mama always nags at me about how untidy my room is for a girl! =x

    V for 'victory' sign: A pose i often used during photo taking. Say cheese...(",)v !

    W for writing: It's more of penning down my feeling is lyrical form rather than writing essays. Whenever i feel vexed or down, i will also write down my feelings and thoughts at that point of time.

    X for xenon: An inert gaseous element, present in the air in small amount. Sorry, can't really think of anything that associates with 'X', so i resort to look up the dictionary and xenon is the 1st word i saw. So... hahaz...

    Y for 'yuan fen' (缘分): Does it really exist? Should i believe in it...?

    Z for zither: We call it 'guzheng' in Chinese. It's an musical instrument i played during my secondary and JC Chinese Orchestra days.

    1 Comments:

    • At 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Thanks for doing the tag so quickly! Haha! Anyway from the tag you left on my blog, I thought you gave me another bombshells which scared the hell out of me XD

      Anyway, at least I got to know you more through this tag! Not planning to victimise others with this tag ah?

      Well I love apple too! No matter is the genuine apple or the ones invented by Steve Jobs.

      G-string is really gross. I saw this lady wearing low cut jeans with G-string when I went to Marche last year. Ewwww. I mean it's okay for you to wear as long as you don't let any unaware stranger see what's under your pants!

      It's great to know that you discourage smooking too!

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home