StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Another 'not so good' week...

Hasn't been blogging for a week. Because there isn't much to talk about. First, i have not recover from sick and is now suffering from post syndrome. Itchiness of the throat, coughing, nose block, running nose bla bla bla...whatever you can think of, you name it. I have a very 'low and sexy' voice now...which is super coarse. Don't think any of you would want to hear it. LoL...

Apart from that, my Friday was extremely disappointing too...and only Bernie (Van) knows about it. haiz...Let's not talk about it.

Qb, Ben and I went to watch '300' at The Grand Cathay. Quite a nice movie actually and is worth watching. Although this movie is rated M18, it is not gore at all. Or at least that is how i think. (i know my girl friends would not agree with me and they will call me a sadist for sure again.) This explained why i went to watch with Qb and Ben instead.By the way, Qb also shares the same opinion as me..because he laugh at a flying chopped off head in one of the scenes! Well...i was guilty for laughing too. =X It really couldn't be help because i think the expression of that 'flying head' was rather fake.haha.

The next movie i'm going to patronise will be 'The Huanted School'. So i guess i will be watching that with Qb and Ben ba. Since Bernie already rejected my request, i assumed the rest my my girl friends will not be interested too.

I must really thank Qb and Ben for accompanying me to scout for my mama's birthday gift before the movie. Guys, i appreciated your help. =)
Guess what gift did i buy? I bought my mama a perfume! Nina Ricci - Love in Paris. What a romantic name for a perfume right? Haaz...Most importantly, it really nice smelling! I'm in love with perfumes...and i'm quite sure that my perfume collections will increase in the future. Right now, i have 3 of my very own perfumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home