StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Sunday, March 11, 2007

I don't know what to say....

I really don't know how to describe myself except - super duper SUAY can!!! Want to know what interesting incident happened to me this morning?! I fell down! Face down! But luckily, i didn't fall flat on my face because i used my elbows and knees as support. Tell u guys...i think there is someone cursing me behind my back that is why i've been so unlucky these past few days. Haven't even fully recovered from sick, i had already fell while tripping over the tiles. haahaa....

It was extremely EMBARASSING falling right in front of so many passer-by. It's like...wah! there were so many people witnessing you fell. lol...but there were a few kind souls who helped my retrived my bag and asked me how was I. A big thank you to them! Well, my injuries were not very serious. Just some skin being scraped off, they didn't bleed much but suffered from some bruises though. I must really thank god that i didn't wear skirt today. If not i really need to dig a deep hole in the ground to hide my embarrassment and shame. LOL........

By the wat, my mum is going to complain to Town Council tomorrow. Because the tiles outside Civic Centre were already loosen since early Feb. And i heard from my mum that I am not the only victim. She had also witnessed a few people who almost fell but somehow still managed to stay upright (i guess only the clumpsy + 'fortunate' me fell down ba) haha... I really think it is very dangerous to leave it unrepair. What if elderly were to trip over because they cannot walk or see properly? Old people cannot fall down de loh! It's life threatening for them. Somemore their bone and body are so fragile. Think like me got so much fats to withstand the impact meh?! Haiyo...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh my I hope you're feeling better now XD I once fell face down into a drain before! YUCKS. The moss and fungi taste like... urgh forget about it. But it was partially my fault because I was careless.

    Take care!

     
  • At 4:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Denise! Sorry for double commenting. Just want to tell you that you've been tagged! XD

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home