StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Friday, March 09, 2007

bad day....

Today was a bad day for me.

First thing first. I was waken up by a stinging sensation in my throat. At that time, i was like...oh shit! I'm having a SORE throat. What a 'surprise' to begin a day with...

Not only that, every friday is my favourite day of the week and I have longed for all Fridays but...things just didn't go right for today(Only Bernie knows about it). Poor Vanessa aka bernie was not feeling much better than me. She overslept, rushed out of home without having breakfast and she felt faint on the way to meet me. Very suay right? That's not all. She also had tummy ache too...So she rushed home straight to rest and i went to give tuition.

I thought having sore throat was the worst i could get but apparently this is not so. I hit the bus ceiling while i was getting ready to alight. Don't know whether is it because of that, I get a headache or is it due to the weather.

Right now, my whole body is aching and a potential fever is nearing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home