StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mood contrast

My mood today was directly in contrast to yesterday. Maybe because it's a Tuesday? (so no Monday blues?) hahaz... Well, i was feeling much more light-hearted. I supposed the weather and the surroundings got most of the credit.

As usual, i walked to Woodlands Library. The sky was clear, the air was cool. Unlike the past mornings which were scorching hot!

Remember my yesterday's entry? I had mentioned something about "drowning inside my own world" and " the outside world is none of my concern". But don't know why, today was totally different. I was unknowingly giving my attention to my surroundings. Seems like my 5 senses appeared to be more sensitive than usual.

I heard the chirping of birds, the mixture of noises from a primary school (voices of teachers/students and the dragging of tables/chairs) as they were getting ready for lesson and the ongoing traffic.

I felt the morning breeze blowing against my skin and hair. I love to feel the wind in my hair, it gives a tingling sensation to my scalp and it really felt great. =)

I saw smiley pre-school kids lining up outside their classrooms, with water bottles hanging around their neck. They had this excited expression shown on their innocent faces. Who knows maybe their teacher was bringing them to d nearby playground to have some fun? On the way, I also saw mothers bringing their babies/toddlers (few months old to around 4 yrs old) for a walk. They were so cute can! Especially, the way they walk. Since they were still quite unstable, they normally would spread out both arms in clenched fists, focusing very hard to balance themselves. (Similar to d way a penguin walking on ice) So cute! LoL...
Another thing that can make me melt to my knees is when these 'cute little creatures' flash their 'killer' smiles at me! I will have the temptation to carry them, pinch their chubby cheeks and then kiss them on their forehead! Alright, I shall stop elaborating any further. In case whoever read this entry will think that i'm a paedophile. hahaz.. Well, i'm NOT! LOL.. Normally, I will make all kinds of funny faces just to put a smile on their faces, even when i'm on the train or bus. I bet those who had saw me doing that would think " that girl over there siao 1 isit? keep making these retarted expressions to herself!" AHAHA. But i really canot help it. They are too cute to resist. They may seem angelic at this stage but they will gradually transform into a 'devil' as they grow older. I think you guys know wat i mean. Meaning they can get really mischievious n nasty. Running here and there, screaming every now and then n bla bla bla... kk, enough about kids.

For today, every little detail had brought a smile to my face. Be it a ground of fallen leaves, a flower or just to know the people i love are healthy and happy, can really do wonders.
Many times, we are too preoccupied with our personal problems that we often neglect the beautiful things and the people around us. We tend to take them for granted. To be honest, the feeling of being unappreciated is not very nice. A simple 'thank you' can already brighten one's day. I don't understand why there are still people who can't even practice this simple gesture? Of course, the 2 syllabus words can be meaningless when sincerity is not present. It's always the sincerity and effort that counts. Am i not wrong?

Hey people, Be happy and cheerful always k! Love ya all! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home