StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Rude Kids & memories of OBS

It was pouring heavily when i was on my way home from d library. As i opened my umbrella n was about to step out of d civic centre, i saw this little girl, ard the age of 8, rudely saying to her grandfather, "give me your cap! i wan to wear it to shelter myself from d rain n make sure u make sure my file do not get wet!" This was when i noe her grandfather was helping her to carry her tution file. After tt, d little girl ran ahead to seek for shelter, leaving d poor old man behind running with d file on his head... It's really sad to see such a scene. Why has the children/youngsters nowadays become so disrespectful to the elderly today? Of coz i'm not saying i'm super fillial, but at least i respect ppl. Imagine if my future kids/grandchildren treat me tt way? oh man...i almost shiver jus to think abt it.

ok, let's digress to sth 180 degree opposite from d above issue. In POPULAR bookshop, i came across a lady. You might b thinking, "wat's so special about a lady?" I can tell you, she's 'special'. Coz d sole of her sandals came off while she was walking towards my direction! hahaz... n this reminded me of my OBS days in JC1. You noe why? It's becoz i encountered d same thing! LOL. But in a more awkward situation. I still remember that i was preparing to walk up d shore after the kayating practice when my whole feet got stuck inside d mud. In d process of getting my feet out, d sole of my sport shoes came off together with my feet. ahaha...i was like..''shit! i hav only bring 1 pair of sport shoes with me!'' somemore, i need to do treking d very next day. Very suay right...i noe. Out of no choice, i resort to using rubber band to tie d sole to d remaining part of the sport shoe n continue with d treking. heh heh..i noe i'm a 'genius'.... *puke chilli sauce*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home