StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Monday, February 26, 2007

To the temple...

Right now, my hair still lingers d smell of smoke once again. This time round is not because of cigarettes, but it's d smoke of joss sticks. Yah, i went to bugis temple in d afternoon just now. I was all by myself since my mum is unavailable today. Usually, it's me who accompany my mum to d temple, so it's a little different today. Because i was d one initiated to go in d 1st place n was alone. However, i kind of like it. hahaz.. Must be i'm used to doing things alone at times, even this time round. Didn't know why i hav a sudden urge to pray to the deities. Maybe it's due to my 'messy n inorganised mind+heart' n was trying to find an outlet for relieve or perhapes, i just wan to pray for my family's well-being. Nah...i'm greedy. I did both. hahaz...
Actually i intended to stay in d library for d whole day to do my assignment but...my laptop was impossible to connect to wireless. Also, i did not have d mood to read those articles. Really could not concentrate hence in d end i only managed to finish 1 reading. haa... That was when i decided to go bugis. Glad to say i'm feeling a little more calm n tranquil than before.

While walking on d streets of bugis, i felt so insignificant among d crowd. Noises and voices filled d atmosphere around me, as if i was drowning...drowning into my own world where d 'outside' world was none of my concern. That was d time i felt free from all kinds of problems - no emotions, no feelings. Just blankness. Sort of smiliar to being a zombie or a living dead. haha.

Well, i shall stop here before i get too descriptive n naggy... lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home