About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Wednesday, June 09, 2004

    to b continued...

    *mood* >> ok..
    *doing wat? >> recordin my own voice...waha..

    almost freeze in LT4 loh..so cold..plus it was raining so heavily loh...Today was the last day of sch..yay..finally after 2 wks..we r able to own our holiday..lol..actually,there is a jam n hop thingy goin on today..but tt doesn't appeal much to me..sianz! tt's y i didn't go...wahah..

    ed,thanks for helpin me to scan..lol..gan ji bu jing..haa..=)

    stayed in sch until 3.45pm...supposingly,i need to attend a CO meeting at 5pm but end up it was cancelled!! waited for 3 hrs jus for this! wahaha..but at least did some work la..keke.. =)

    yay..i'm goin for a date tml! yvonne n me! actually...there shld b more than 3 ppl de..but..they hav sth on..so cant go togther to K BOX...quite a pity..hmm..hope tt my nose will b fine enough to sing properly tml...i'll b keepin my fingers crossed~ lol.. =P

    hey ed,enjoy ur charlet! hav fun! ;)

    haiz..it will b very buzy after sch reopens..so many sat tests!! goin crazy le la..so many hmwk also...omg~ ahaha...

    oh ya! i almost forgot abt the bird shit inciddent...gross man! here how it goes..xiao hui helped me to carry my file to the study area...without realising,she landed my file on a pool of bird shit! yucks..carefully..i took all my stuffs out frm tt contaminated file...went to bk shp n bought a new 1 to transfer all my wk sh in..wat a day..ahaha..so "lucky"...bleh~




    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home