StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Saturday, June 05, 2004

做人难...

*mood* >>like tt loh...
*doing wat?* >> eatin chocolate panda biscuits!

i was almost late for sch this morning!!! i had set my alarm to 5am to do my unfinish maths tutorials..in the end i woke up at 7.30am!! n i was supposed to b in sch by 8.15am..i panicked..my mum told me tt my alarm sounded..it was really weird of me for not hearing my alarm..this was my 1st time experience..i jus cant even imagine tt i actually hear nth..!coz normally i'm a very light sleeper..even a small disturbance can wake me up..i was like a pig..guess tt i was too tired ba..nv hav a gd slp for such a long time..hmm,i was feeling bad abt this morning..becoz i was a little rude to my mum..mus apologise..haiz,reason for tt was becoz i was late n was feeling frustrated..need to learn to control my temper...

我真的觉得.. 人于人的相处之道是一种很难..很微妙..很特殊的学问...不同人有不同的性格..自然而然地就要用不同方式和他们相处..说得容易但是做起来没那么简单...唉~ 常常有说"做人难
"..但,我反而认为"难做人"..做人的学问实在深奥...我想大概用一生都学不完..而我正在努力学习当中..

有时只觉得好难表达自己...连用写歌词的方式都感到困难...那种表达不了的情绪就好像有块大石头把我的心压得好沉重..不好受...只觉得自己好失败...

feeling happy!! keke..my mama bought me a star ring..yipee!! thanks mama! muackZ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home