About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Sunday, May 23, 2004

    *mood* >> having an upset tummy.. =S
    *weather* >> fine



    well..slept at 3am yestersay n woke up at 8am..then就睡不着了..after tt,went for breadfast with family..然后,went to sg Goloh..it was low tide..so mangrove cld b seen..it's wonderful to b near d sea..the breeze..then my papa hor.."force" us down the rocky stones n to the muddy seabed..haa..to my shock..d seabed was so soft!! n my sandals kana stuck inside the mud..ok..tt's not all..d mud got lots of air holes..then got blubble 的 sound..as if got alot of CREEPY LIVING ORGANISMS underneath..gosh~ u noe wat??! my papa actually told me to take off my sandals!!OMG~~~没办法..got to listen..guess wat??!i saw lots of earthworms!!! nearly "fainted"..so gross loh..hope i wont b goin down to d mud area again..imagine tt i'm actually steppin on them!yucks! =S goosebumps is out agin..shall stop elaborating liao..haha..

    不久..we saw an ice-cream man..d kind riddin motorbike 1..my papa bought each of us 1..yummy! not too swt n not too bitter?? ahaha..got lots of 口味...草梅..巧克力..vanilla n corn..hehe!

    hey,edwin..dun think too much..the girl will 了解的...it's jus tt she haven cool down..cheer up! (",)

    haiz..my sis getting out of hand liao..everything said by us wld b urgued back by her..we mean gd loh..but she dun appreciate..even scold back my mama..she really need to b severly disciplined!! if not...haiz..

    Listening to huang yi da's song -- lan tian...it's really a nice song.. =) tummy feels much better liao...finish chi essay liao..yay! lee hua lao shi loh..gav ur last min assignment..自由作文..so bo bian mus do..lol..wrote abt my ah ma.."希望您在另个世界能过得快乐"...

    me now home alone..rest of d family went to my ah gong's hse liao..thinkin of how to settle my dinner..ahah..

    aahh..got so many movies tt i wan to watch..破产了啦..1stly is TROY..2ndly is the day after tml n lastly,my fav..HARRY POTTER!! lol..=P mus sav $$ frm now on liao..haa..nvm,at least i haven been watchin movie for quite a long period of time..so no harm spendin some bucks on it rite?haha..

    Finally can RIP..haha,i mean as in puttin my mind at peace..some1 who has an initial *K* frm my class has decided to giv up!haa,wat a relieve...phew~ i noe i might sound mean..but *K* really gives me d creeps loh..d way he toks,walk n his attitude..i cant help feeling scare..but i noe,it's over now..yay. =) lalala...

    read edwin's online journal jus now...it's interestin! for wat i think..as we r growing older,we wld feel tt ppl ard us r harder for us to trust them..but we can't do anything much..tt's life..haa..unlike when we were young..every1 was so innocent..单纯,haiz...gosh~i'm getting more n more kpo liao lo..goin ard readin others' blog..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home