StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Troy.

*mood* >> tired buy happy..=)
*doin wat?* >> chattin n bloggin at d same time..

-sat 29/6

woke up at 4.15am today to study for cla..which was only a few hrs away..!!ahaha..n i had my earliest bkf in my life frm d day i was born..imagaine at 4.30am,when every1 was still aslp n i was here in my rm studyin for cla test!keep yawning loh..haa

stayed in sch till 5pm for the PTM thingy!the emcee thingy went quite smoothly for me..even though my chi teacher said it was not too gd..ahaha..at least i didn't mentioned any wrong words..Got my results..aha,like shit..

erm..ed very sorry leh..caused u to b late for the pw talk..

TROY was fantastic!! 3 cheers for TROY!! tokin abt this..made me think of yvonne!! dun wan to friend her liao la..lol.. =p "put me aeroplane"! didn't noe Ed bring 1 of his friends along..actually i felt quite extra myself la..lol.. he thot vonne was goin..keke..but after a while,it's not so bad.. his friend alos quite friendly.. =) we went to Burger king to hav ur supper..aha..coz it was already 9pm..had a mushroom swiss DOUBLE..lol..told ed to buy single 1 but hor in the end..the burger upgraded itself to double! ahaha..thanks for ur treat! very the bu hao yi si..nxt time no need po fei hor.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home