StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Friday, June 04, 2004

my family actually went to watch harry potter!!

*mood* >> fine..
*doing wat?* >> listening to 933..singin competition!! hee

school was ok for me today...in between got a 2.5 hrs break!! sianz man..but at least to sth to do la..which is the youth day proposal loh..nth else..haa..ed did quite alot of alterations..we kept forgettin to add things in..so in the end,we printed 3 copies!lol..hmm,yvonne got sth on..so cant do it with us..vone vone where r u..waha..=P at least mr leong did giv us some faces by praising us a little la..all thanks to ed.. =)

oh ya! remember sth tt made my blood boils..lol..all thanks to jama,keke..tt girl har..thot she fainted in sch or wat..we thot she's in sch n was sick..so when we cant get to contact her,we panick loh..wondering what had happened to her..all of us went ard the sch searchin for her..i was like a siao cha bo lo..haa. to our relief,she msg us assuring tt she had over slept in the train due to her medication!! win liao..lol..at least we noe tt she is fine..thank god~ =D

i was actually feeling quite ok until i came home...no1 was at home..called my mum..do u noe wat she told me?? she said,'ger..we r goin to watch harry potter.'' haa..then i asked her wat abt my dinner? she said settle myself!! wahaha..nv tell me earlier loh..wait till i reach home then call..i was expecting for a nice home cooked dinner for d whole day loh..i mean at least shld inform me in advance mah..then i no need to go all the way down to buy dinner again..haiz..nvm..

home alone...haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home