StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pizza & Kueh Dadar

Today i felt like a total housewife. Baking and cooking the whole day. hahaz. In the morning, i went to market to buy the ingredients for kueh dadar. It was very tedious to make the skins and i doubt i will be doing that again unless i really have the time and mood. No photos of my kueh dadar because it's not very pleasant looking but taste wise, mr g thought it's not too bad for a 1st timer (yay!) whereas my mum complaint that the coconut filling was too sweet to her liking. Maybe mature adults prefer a healthier choice. As for me, i feel that more practice has to be done on making thinner and better skins for kueh dadar.

I must say i was very satisfied with my Hawaiian pizzas! I did the 3 bread bases from scratch and they turned out real good! *smiling broadly* Everyone had their own large share of the pizzas for dinner.


PS: Thank you dear for helping me in handling the tray in and out of the sizzling hot oven and cutting up the button mushrooms! =)







Mr g can be the ambassador to advertise for my cookings. hahaz.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home