About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Sunday, September 07, 2008

    banana cinnamon muffins!

    After a tiring day of reading, i intended to bake once again to relief my stress! So here comes the banana cinnamon muffins! I'm quite satisfied with today's result. =)
    More improvision will be made, such as adding more bananas! I personally think that more bananas will add on to the texture of the muffins not just eating plain flour.
    yummy delicious~crunchy on the outside, soft and moist in the inside (especially when they just came out from the oven. Hopefully they will still taste alright overnight.hahaz.)
    My dad just had 3, my sis had 1, 5 reserve for mr g and the rest for my family's breakfast tomorrow. hehe... I'm a happy girl now!


    Only can make 14 small muffins.



    The inside...half eaten by my dad. haha. (well...my handphone camera didn't do justice to my muffins...haaz.)


    PS: esther, van and ching, i will do a better job the next time round so stay tune for my muffins ya? =)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home