About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Friday, August 22, 2008

    outdated post of my 21st birthday

    Finally im here to post my birthday photos after more than a month! haha. Thanks to mr g for helping me compressed the size of the photos taken by seng keat (must also thank SK him for being the camera-man for my birthday).



    Taken with my cousin, ah jie.


    Mr g!


    =)


    My sister.


    My aunt.


    My aunt too.


    Mr g's good buddies.


    Friends makan-ing.

    Taken at my living room.


    My little cousin is SO CUTE!! Love her so much! heez.


    Done by me.



    My birthday cake from 4 Leaves. Bought this for my last birthday too because it's super YUMMY!


    Wishing...



    My family.



    Taken with my 1st aunt and family.


    Paternal relatives.


    Maternal relatives.


    Secondary school friends.


    Mr g's friends.


    Uni friends.


    Last but not least, my clique.


    esther and ching. Great smile!

    Cake cutting with dearest g. =) kekez.
    PS: Thank you all for attending my 21st birthday bash! I sincerely appreciate alot. =)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home