About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Saturday, January 26, 2008

    Happy 4th month! 25-1-08

    Friday 25-1-08


    In the earlier afternoon...

    mr g surprised me with pink roses! That's very sweet of him. =)



    Tuna spaghetti which i had cooked for him. hahaz..


    Before going out for dinner.



    Dinner at Miss Clarity (thomson branch)

    Mr g had "old macdonald had a farm". It was literately a farm loh..There were chicken, beef, lamb etc. According to him, this was a very filling dish.


    My garlic dory. One of the recommendations too. Yummy...


    Our dessert...mud ooze. Very rich in flavour. But still i prefer bread pudding. hahaz.




    Greedy greedy.......LOL.







    Really enjoyed myself yesterday...thank you my dear... =)

    2 Comments:

    • At 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Hey Denise, it has been a long time since I was here >< missed a lot of updates, I'm trying my best to catch up! Ah wells the photos are so sweet, I am kind of envious you have such an amazing significant other. I'm yet to find mine, heh. Congratulations for the 4th month! :) All the happiness to you both!

       
    • At 6:46 PM , Blogger me said...

      haha...sch just started not too long ago and im still in a slacking mode. That's why i have been updating quite frequently. heh heh. Now i have to do my catching up on my readings... dreaded~ lol.. Thanks for the lovly wishing of yours! =) im sure your significant other is also waiting for you somewhere out there. Just that the time isn't ripe yet. =)

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home