About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Monday, July 16, 2007

    Photos taken on my birthday.

    Thank you to van, seet, qb, ben, andy and ek for celebrating my 20th birthday with me. But of course, not forgetting our beloved agnes who although did not turn up due to her camp, had her present given to me via seet! Buddies, i love all the presents you guys had chosen for me!

    PS: Benie aka van, i am still waiting for your DIY gift. Hehez...


    (left to right) Van, me, ek, seet, ben, qb and andy!

    The lovey dovey couple! hehez....


    Qb and andy were forced to take a picture with me while they were busy singing. LOL...


    My birthday cake! It so chocolatey....yummy....

    Time to blow out the candles. Happy 20 to me! haaz..


    They were all preoccupied with the cake...look at van, she could not wait to have a bite of it! And as usual, andy was the most excited upon seeing the cake!


    3 siao ding dongS! HAHA.


    Let's dance to the beat, yeah! Look at my weird expression face! hilarious right??!!!


    What's over there?


    At home...after the celebration. This beautiful jigsaw puzzle was given to me from Ben! And i really like the reason he chose this puzzle out of other gifts. =)


    The box for the jigsaw.


    Ben and the jigsaw puzzle.

    4 Comments:

    • At 5:39 PM , Blogger gilda said...

      happy belated birthday. :)

       
    • At 10:14 PM , Blogger me said...

      thanks gilda! =)

       
    • At 9:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Hey Denise I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! Gah life is so busy! Anyway here is a big happy belated birthday to our wonderful Denise! Haha! May all your wishes come true and hope that everything will do fine for you everytime I wanted them to :) heh!

       
    • At 7:29 AM , Blogger me said...

      no worries,ted! Thanks for the belated wishings. =) heez...ya, i understand. Especially with your A levels approaching. All the best in your studies ya! smile~

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home