About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Monday, July 09, 2007

    Relative's wedding dinner

    SAT - 7/7/07

    Last saturday, my whole family went to attend my relative's wedding dinner at Arena Country Club. It was actually quite near to NTU. That was a very good time to catch up with my cousins. =) Love them to the core! hehez..

    The food served there was average. Not very fantastic nor very yucky, so should not complain much.


    Getting ready to go out.


    Sis and I waiting for the bus to fetch us to the wedding dinner.


    Us again..


    The bride and groom... so envy...felt like getting married at that point of time. =X LOL. It is so wonderful to be able to married to someone whom you really love and spend the rest of you life with him/her...


    4 mothers.


    My cousins!


    Ah jie (cousin) and me. Ah Li we miss you! Where are you...? =P


    Muackz! This is the most retarted picture i have taken! But i kinda like it? LOL.


    Ah jie, me & sis.


    Me drinking red wine...just kidding! That was coke actually. hahaz.


    That pair of fingers belongs to my sis.


    My cousin also my clone because she's the kid version of me. That's how i looked like when i was younger. I'm serious... =)


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home