About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Wednesday, July 11, 2007

    Good stuff!

    Let me present you with my new MINI MICROPHONE!!! I just got it yesterday at a discounted price of $38 bucks (only for their own students) at my vocal school - Music Story! It's red and it's so COOL! I heart it totally! hahaz. The mini mircrophone comes in four colours - blue, purple, red and black.

    Now i am able to carry my personal mircrophone whenever i go to K (just attach the cable to the mic. For the time being, i only know k box is using the standard cable but i do not know about partyworld...) and vocal lessons. It is so portable and it certainly feels good to own one. =) lalala..

    By the way, i was happy that 方鈡鏵老師 commented that i looked better with my new hairstyle! Heng arh...at least my money spent on the haircut didn't go to waste. If not can bang the wall liao...LOL...

    Usually my vocal lessons are on Sundays and i went yesterday to have my make up lesson. Just in case you do not know, i still have 4 make up lessons to go! Must make sure i get them cleared before school reopens. And you know what? weekdays are the best for make up lessons since there are fewer student around. Like yesterday, we spent almost 3 hrs at Music Story which was double the time for normal lesson. The three of us (Hwee eng, Kim and I) sang to our hearts content. Not forgetting, we were using our new microphones of course! *wide smile*







    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home