About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Thursday, June 14, 2007

    Happy Father's Day!

    13/6/07 - Wed

    Yesterday, i brought my whole family to 'Kam Boat Diam Sum Kitchen' (at Marina Square Shopping Mall) to celebrate Father's Day. My treat wor~ Don't pray pray! LOL..But sad to say, the food there was not very fantastic as compared to their interior design. Once i stepped into that restaurant, my expectation of their food quality was quite high. But it was a disappointment. The food was a little too oily and salty to my liking. What's worse was that we were the only customer in the restaurant. I must admit we had dinner quite early yesterday (around 6pm). Or perhaps, crowds are not drawn in due to their food standard? You never know...
    I don't know if it was because we were the only customers at that moment, most of their staffs kept crowding around our table. We felt uncomfortable to have so many pairs of eyes on us. No privacy. Not only their food has no standard, their service is unprofessional too.

    The highlight of the evening was the Azuba ice-cream! It was so yummy and not too sweet! My mum and dad love it so much. Mum and dad shared a cup of 2 scoops and my sister and I shared another. Theirs was chocolate and black sesame. Ours was blueberry-strawberry and black sesame. All of us vote for black sesame flavour! Yum yum!


    Our food!


    I paid in cash and I was so proud of myself to be able to treat my family dinner. I was honoured.
    I hope for the day when i have the ability to support my parents. =) But meanwhile, I can only treat them occasionally as i am not earning much since i'm still studying.


    Mum and dad at the Esplanade. I am so happy to see them smiling. =)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home