About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Wednesday, July 21, 2004

    racial harmony day.....

    today is racial harmony day...the celebration was...well...boring n dull...except for the hanna thingy! so fun! i helped my frens to draw...n they sais it was nice!! hehez... =P
    i drew one on my hand by myself...lolx...

    jiayin's birthday also falls on racial harmony day! i sent her a sms to wish her a very very HAPPY 17th birthday!! kkee..=)

    came back from CO abt 2 hrs ago...argh~can't tolerate si kai n ming xuan!!! so childish lor...keep saying me with this person or tt person...they...SIAO!!! mayb i'm gd to bully ba...tt's y they always target me...but nvm, i will ignore their nonsense! aha....took mrt home together with min jie n chou kit....=)

    oh ya...edwin gav my my belated birthday present!! thanks alot!! those 2 badges r nice! i gav my mum hers le...keke.. =) n i pin mine on my sch bag! lolx... thanks again....

    haiz...honestly, i'm dun hav high hopes for CO....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home