StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Sunday, July 18, 2004

did nth...

well...i practically did nth for the whole day except watch tv...lolx...dunoe whether to go to the njc or SCO concert ornot leh...ex! ex n ex!!! no time to go also...hmm...desmond sms me today abt the ordering of ticket but i haven reply yet...ahahaz...
 
Sianz man...was alone at home the whole day....tml got CO practice again....haiz...going to end late n reach home late again...haiz....
 
my aunt gav me a red packet for my bday!!! heez! n the amount is .....!!!! i can't believe it loh...50 bucks sia..!! then i immediately phone  to say a BIG THANK U to her!! goin to save this $$....keke... =)
 
kaoz...lookin at my study table....it's so messy! dunoe how to start packing...being a girl, i think i'm very shi bai...so untidy de...haiz...tt's wat my mum always says...wahaha...n my sis is worst!! ahaha... =X really mus squeeze in some time to pack le...if not... " mountains" r  goin to b formed out of my study table loh... =p 
 
Anxious to see the badges tml...heez!
n i'm craving for more xian(4) dai(4) xiao(3)  shuo(1) n celtic music!! gosh....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home